Welcome to the blog site of the Delta Course run by Business Talk, Milan. Each week we'll be posting an extract from one of our courses, as well as any other Delta related news. This week we're looking at the English verb system - just scroll down to access the video.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Want to make sure that you don't miss any news of our courses, special offers or "freebies"?
- Want recommendations of free webinars from Cambridge and other organisations?
- Looking for websites which could be useful for both the Delta and your teaching in general?
Subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. Just use the contact form in the right hand sidebar with the message I'd like to subscribe to ELT Teacher Talk.
And if you are taking the Module 1 exam this summer, don't forget that ...
- We're currently running a special offer for the Module One Revision and Exam Preparation course - join us at any time from now on and get immediate access until the exam for only the normal six-week access price - €244. Click on the link for details. But don't lose any more time - contact us today!
- And there's more - on Sundays in late April and May we'll be running six online seminars to ensure that you're fully prepared for each of the tasks on the two papers. You'll get 24 hours of training for only €244. See here for details
But it's not only Module One which we can help you with....
- Are you about to take Module Two? See our Module Two Online Preparation course.
- Were you referred in Module Two? See our Module Two Online Referral Coaching Programme
- And whether you were referred in Module Three, or have been self preparing and feel in need of some advice, our Module Three Online Coaching Course will meet your needs.
And if you're new to Delta...
- Want to know what's in the modules, and how they are assessed? Have a look here: About the Course Modules
- Our courses? Whichever module interests you, and whether you're looking for an online face to face or blended course, you'll find something to meet your needs. See Our Courses for a list of, and more information on, all the different courses we run.
- And if you're looking for guidance on dealing with the tasks on the Module One papers, or on finding out exactly what's required in Modules Two and Three, see here : Tips and Advice
And here's this week's extract from our courses...
This is an extract from our Module One course, but may also be relevant to you if you're working on an area of the verb system for Module Two. It's a recorded presentation looking at the English verb system - click on the link below to access the video (approx 15 mins).